Τα Νέα της VWR
VWR Life Science Seradigm brand will transition to Avantor Seradigm
The brand transition will take place over the coming months with updates made to vwr.com/seradigm, collateral and more.
- All aspects of ordering will not change.
Focus: Industrial Food & Beverage
- Available in English
- Stay updated on latest trends
- With a focus on safety in the workplace and food safety
- Make sure your food customers are aware of this brochure
- Eblast will be dispatched later this month
GC Secondary Reference standards- Improvement on CoA
For PHARMA, Environmental private labs and Industries, we launched 2 years ago, 22 secondary GC Reference standards for various chromatographical and analytical applications.
- FDA, USP & EP recognize all the use of secondary standards and working standards that are established with reference to the corresponding primary standard.
- To give more confidence and safety on the analytical results, we’ve improved the CoA with additional pages showing more details on the chromatograms
- Available in Glass bottles of 100 ml with a very high purity >99.9%
- Complete CoA showing the purity, specific impurity profile determined by GC-MS and traceability to primary standard.
- Convenient and cost effective alternatives to the Pharmacopeias primary standards
From Sample to Sequence: Selected Solutions for ‘Amplification & NGS’
Dedicated to customers doing genotyping, pathogen testing or biomarker discovery in agriculture, food industry, healthcare or biomedical research the microsite ‘From Sample to Sequence’ is split into three workflow areas ‘Nucleic Acid Preparation’, ‘Amplification & NGS’ and ‘Detection & Quantitation’. Just to mention some of the ‘Selected Solutions’ for ‘Amplification & NGS’
- PCR reagents: newly developed VWR HiFi DNA Polymerase offering ultra-low error rate for hassle-free cloning
- qPCR reagents: Quantabio’s ToughMixes for highly efficient RT-qPCR or Multiplex
- qPCR on even challenging templates
- PCR plates, tubes and seals: our private label range complemented by consumables from Thermo and Brand will meet any needs
- PCR instruments: don’t miss the video on our brand new and highly competitive VWR PCR thermal cycler XT96
- … and many more
New VWR® Gel Documentation SMART5 – Sales tools
VWR® SMART5 is the ultimate in gel documentation systems: low cost, compact workstation, motor driven zoom lens, 5Mp camera, easy to use, rapid auto save to USB, white, UV and blue lighting options.
- Compact Workstartion
- Complete with built-in processor, touch screen and SMART5 software
- Motor driven zoom lens
- 5 MP pixel camera
- White, UV and blue lighting options
VWR® XT96 PCR thermal cycler
The VWR PCR thermal cycler XT96 combines industry-inspired innovation with the reliable quality of Germany manufacturing – housing both in a compact, low noise ventilation design that fits on virtually any bench top.
- Powerful easy to use software
- Flexible Lid
- Precise temperatur control for shortest run times
- Sharp, clear 7“ TFT display
- Intuitive programming
GrowDex® the natural choice for cell culture from UPM Biomedicals
GrowDex® is a ready to use hydrogel that mimics the extracellular matrix (ECM), supporting cell growth and differentiation with consistent results. Ideal to be used in 3D cell culture, organ-on-a-chip models and drug release studies.
- Alternative to Matrigel, it is animal-free (extracted from birch) and room temperature stable
- Biocompatible nanofibrillar network allows easy diffusion of small molecules
- Not auto-fluorescent and compatible with microscope and cell imaging systems
- Samples available for your customers to try: UPMA100.103.002SMP
- Part of our 2019 Life Sciences Focus Campaigns/From Cell to Therapy
Nunclon™ Sphera™ 3D cell culture plates – enable spheroid formation with precision and consistency
The Nunclon™ Sphera™ culture surface allows cells to grow in suspension with virtually no cell attachment. The surface supports many different cell types and their ability to generate spheroids.
- Optimizes spheroid formation
- Supports the consistent formation of cancer spheroids that simulate the 3D
- structures of tumor growth
- Promotes formation of embryoid bodies (EB)
VELP ohs advance and digital series overhead stirrers (ohs)
VELP introduces their new range of OHS-stirrers: The digital and advanced models- sample prep as its best! Check out the presentation for a professional customer advice!
- Applications: from butter to asphalt!
- Markets- from Food&Beverage to Paint industry!
- Questions to ask the customer: from which sample to which volume!
- Benchmark: from x to y